NYPS Calendar 2009

Monday, February 16, 2009

With Heartfelt Thanks!

Dear Parents,

We were very blessed by Brendan's mummy today! She made us yummy brownies as dessert after lunch! Thank you, Mummy, for spending your Sunday hard at work in the kitchen! The children, Mrs Pwee and I loved the delicious brownies! The children actually wanted more but I could not break the remaining few pieces into smaller pieces. The children then graciously decided that I could share them with the other teachers in the staff room.

Before lunch was over, Claudia's grandpa and aunt happened to come by to deliver Claudia's CL book. Sean reminded me that I could invite Grandpa and Aunt to share the brownies. After I did that, I complimented Sean for being thoughtful and sweet! Thereafter, Kwang Yang commented that in that case, Sean deserved a 2nd piece of brownie, which Sean graciously declined. Ethan also helped by going round to the other classrooms to offer the brownies to the other teachers who were also involved in the Lunch Programme.

Aren't the children of 2G wonderful and lovable?!

2 comments:

  1. Children learn by watching and praise reinforces positive behaviour. 2G pupils practise gratefulness and graciousness by watching their teacher in action. Thanks Mrs Tan; you are a great role model.

    Mabel Tai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words, Mrs Tai! The children of 2G are by nature very sweet and lovable! It has been a joy being with them!

    ReplyDelete

Chinese Opera

The More We Get Together!

Kai Fun Le! Watch us in action!